vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Friday, May 27, 2011

The G.O.R is amazing

Wow what a great sleep I had on the Boat, so good to sleep in a room with controlled tempauture and not have to sleep with layers n layers of clothes...

Off the boat nice and early know checking for flamables this time pffttt, and waited for Clare. We had a lovely a breaky and caught up on the last 6weeks, So good, but time was running away and I had to get going along the great ocean road.

I was soo excited and I still am about this next chapter, for some reason I am so oo oo excited. I got to Torquay and went to the outlets to find a girl i used to work with or live well drink with in buller crystal... so random but good,

Then I was off to Bells beach, can't not stop, and it was pissing down rain, but i got out of the car when to the viewing spot to take some pics then I was off again....

This stage is was pissing down harder and the view was not great it was still amazing, Lorne is cute town, but just outside if lorne the slippery roads were true to their slipperness, as a couple on a motorcycle went round the bend and came off, the guy was fine but the lady was not in a good way, and it was only fresh as no ambos.

Once I got past there i was crusing along chilling and enjoying the road and views, coming into Apollo Bay (now thats a cute beach town) I was gonig to find somewhere to nap but I could not find, so I kept on going, i forgot to say do not have fish n chips n Lorne (YUCK YUCK YUCK) worst ever.....

As i was out on the west side of Apollo you head inland for a while which is amazing i stopped at a viewing point ran up the hill to get the legs going, then i was back in the car till i reached

THE 12 APOSTLES....................

OMG wat another magical place in Australia.... the height of the cliffs, colour of the rocks, the waves, the view omg go on get your lists out again and put that on the 2 do some lists, spent time there, and took pictures for the forgeiners, just the thing i do, happens everywhere, but these were sexy european guys studying on exchange her, so really I was more than  to happy help... ;)

The I went to LORD ARD where a ship crashed and stuff, which is also amazing,  then it was time to get to Port Campbell as it as 5.30 getting dark, i was tired and I needed to set up.

Now PORT CAMPBELL HOLIDAY PARK, so far is the best carvan park I have stayed at so far. The camp kitchen (great), have lounges with TV comfortable, and the amenities a great too, I think its a new block but very well looked after.

I was all set up and wanted to just get a good pub feed, but in no luck as the was expeno in each spot and the pub more so, but I found a nice place , publike but not really, had some garlic prawns (yummy) and chilled with a glass of wine....

Now until tomz when the adventures begins again to finish the G.O.R

No comments:

Post a Comment