vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Emouth

My time here in exmouth has been a fun filling interesting one.
As I arrived her in the late monday arvo as expressed my outrage of caravan prices...

Tuesday I was set to not do anything, but i was like a kid in a candy shop and could not sit still, so I went driving and found a beach for me, I only spent 3 hours there but holy redness.... I was in a world of pain... My ass and the back of my legs and inner thighs got the better of it.... OUCHY no sitting slept nakered because undies hurt the red. But I must say the water was sooo good, I saw some turtles its was pretty cool.

So Wednesday was the day of doing nothing because it hurt to much to move my body, so i started reading a book i bought in Freo.... sat under a shady tree and did not move, only when the sun was coming to get me.... But by the afternoon I was itchy feet again, so I got a some drinks, a snack pack of chips n dips and sat up at the lighthouse and watched the sun go down, it was amazing, so many whales splishing n splashing and as the sun went down I was just so blissgfully happy. i got home had a maddd nose bleed, I was waiting for them to come as the temp is dry heat and my nose loves it... (NOT).

 but early to bed as to I was off I ready to put my skin in the sun and go snorkling, but i knew the sun would heat up, so I was on the road half 7 and charging... forgeting where i was stopping I ended up at torquise Bay (MUST GO) i got there before anyone else was, went for a walk up and down the beach scoped it out then off i went into the water and saw some awesome fishys then i sat n chilled for a while before the crowd came, and it was action packed, but i went for another snorkle went out further this time some a baby shark... and heaps more fishy.. but before too long it was 12.30 and I had a 1hr drive ahead and the sun was burning me... burning...

Afternoon of chillaxing before the sun goes down and then its time to start packing up the rigs and get ready for a drive tomz..... not sure where I am stopping somewhere between here and Karratha

No comments:

Post a Comment