vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thermos!!

Another massive day of driving in big tez n vinny in tow.... Man the sun had some bite in him, and I even put sunscreen on 3 times and I got sun stroke.... i was downing  the water n my face was red.. bring on the freckles... (NOT), but they are coming out in rage....

The best thing today besides our awesome counrty was my THERMOS.... omg I can't believe I have gone all this time with out one, i picked it up on Gero, and got it cranking today, I stopped has a snack bar and hot  myMilo.. sooo stoked...

Stopped a few time with Thermos, hehe

I think I was as bitch today... I was bliinking twice to let the car go pass, but it was a chick drive and then she just wouldnt pass, then finally she passed me and said thanks for the blinking, and I must have a blank face on my face she stopped talking to me... didnt mean too but oh well, this come to my next chick driver...
Now I know I am  a chick and driving, but it honestly comes down to bloody common sense...so 2nd chick right up my ass, so I blinked her as there was no cars, 3-400 m later she decides to go, with a corner and a car coming up.. (DICK HEAD) so I have to slam my breaks on and she didnt even put her foot down, sooo if I didnt brake OMG  who knows... and who cares if u go over the speed limit no one is going to get you as ur in the middle of bumfuck and I was only doing 85km so she would not even needed to speed to pass me... COMMON SENSE.

Well i did make it to Carnarvon, nothing to write home about i dont think, but at this point I was a charcol person in my car.. but i have made a flipped coin descion in my head, that I am gonig to Exmouth for 4 days, cheaper on c. parks and then I can sit n chill on the beach snorkling and tan that rig of mine,

So tomz its off to coral bay then exmouth...... with my THERMOS yeah BOI ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment