vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Friday, September 9, 2011

Grandparents

Well the grand parents arrived to Perth town and got to see the west coast...
The first week they stayed in the city which I crashed on their couch one night after our big night out on a crusie boat... I think grandma had the bigger night, bottle of red send the women drunk... But good times.
After their action packed wk whilst I was working hard, we checked out of the city and headed to scarbourgh beach to our fancy apartment...
I could have easily got used to the apartment just like that with a click of a finger but as all good things do sometimes come to a end, This week flown.

I took grandma down to the beach to dipp her toe in the Indian Ocean, had a dinner date at sizzlers before watching RED DOG.... great movie, great day and nite. Jack said it was too cold to go outside so he watch his sport all day long, which suited him fine.

Sunday came round so fast and it was time to put them on the train and wish them farewell. They were very nervous lol but all is well... This sunday also meant I only have 5 days left in Perth before I hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment