vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What a magical drive

Well today I was off to Coral Bay and OMG it is Heavan, its just soooo magical a  place to escape from... But along the way I did stop before i reached that place of magic, to have a cuppa tea, and I saw beastly emus on the road and mind u It did a massive poo poo on the road...

And I did hit the singing a little hard today, first I have fruit tingles as my mircophone before the tempation got the  better of me , and the sunscreen became my mircophone... singing to louder than the music so I could hear my own tone deaf voice.... yup yup...

Got to coral bay 'feel in love with the land even more' went for a lovely walk, then got my little snack pack and had my lunch on the beach with a few swimms before it was time to get to exmouth...

Another 155km or so and when I got into town it reminds me alot like Alice but with an surrounding it but OMG  people if u want to come the the west coast and experince GET A Bloody good paying job, u are looking at 45bucks a nite got e powered site thats for 1-2 ppl, and if u got kidds add 40bucks more... (BULLSHIT) disgust me in the way people go camping as its the 'cheaper option' not anymore ladies and gentlemen TOURSIM AUSTRALIA NEED TO WAKE UP - same price for 10days to thailand is the same price as 4 days camp style.... WTF....

No comments:

Post a Comment