vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Salt salt n more Salt

Well today was the day I kept heading nth to Port Hedland, to catch up with 2 girl friends from skool, Which has been a much over due catch up. Chelle and Shinee' n myself we meant to have dinner but as life takes us in different ways, chelle has to work nite shift, which meant I had lunch with chelle and a personal tour of Port Hedland and the what her role is and what the beautiful looking things are which are the salt fields and the ports... Chelle;s knowledge and passion for the town is awesome because i learnt so much. Even though it was short but sweet catch up but i had let her rest before the 12hr nighter...

then it was Shinee's turn, she got home and we  manage to go out for din din, and it was again non stop chatter all of us ladies needed to catch up on life and it was just like yesterday we had not seen each other. and I have said many many times before thats the best kind of friendship, no how far apart and long it some things just never change...
Shinee put me up for the nite which was awesome as well, played buzz with her brother as well, Man I suck at trivia need to start learning my shizz.... but it was good fun...

Before too long time had past and it was time to hit the road......

No comments:

Post a Comment