vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Saturday, September 10, 2011

KALBARRI

Day 2 got off onto a much better start, No Flat battery and the sky was clear the morning was fresh and I was ready.... after a hot n cold sleepless nite..

Today there was no flat battery and I was off to Kalbarri...
Another short drive and I stopped into Geraldton to get a few supplies and there was this guy standing in line  but left his  groceries as a mark to go get some ice... Mate i dont think that counts.... person I am didnt want to mess with the locals and let him back in...

Then on the road again singing songs..... and then all of a sudden my road trip was action packed with many old vintage cars  heading the other way.. mind u I waved to every one of them and not one waved back, I tell u my road abuse has started again if u dont wave... the verbal starts..

But I made it the Kalbarri and the coast line is spectacluar... I saw some dolphins, whales and I also remembered what Flies are like. OMG PESTKY THINGS.... I found the caravan park, unhitch and omg claiming it on HOW GOOD I DID, reversed and straight in , no dramas... FIRST TIME for eveything...

The after i went bush and big tex n I put hte 4WD in and went out to the windows something (in Kalbarri national park) but OMG is was another amazing  part of our land... got a pic of me in the window. then I was like hit the wall time and went to the park, got on my pushy with a couple of drinks and headed to the beach to tan the rig and watch the sun set.......

No comments:

Post a Comment