vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shark City

Well I didn't go far today, but was still a fair hike,
I made it to Eighty Mile Beach. Now this place has been on TV as top spots for fishing. Well you head off the highway west on 13km of Red Dirt road to get to the C.Park and when u make it in its the Paradise for Grey Nomads...

And I am not joking, its a bloody small community out their, soon centrelink will be remote servicing before too long. Some stay 3-4months over winter, they even have a war memorial which is very lush green area with a white picked fence. and they even have burger nite every wednesday... how cool.

So after I set up it was bloody hot and a much needed dip was on the cards, Well when I got to the beach the Colour was amazing soo different to the other beaches, but there was at least 40 men up the beach fishing and there probs much more than the eye can see, but I didn't want to swim where they were , bit of respect. but before too long one of the oldies, said they we shouldn't swim in their because all these blokes are trying to catch a shark...

I was out like a rocket... and didn't understand that how could it be, when it was sooo shallow, so that was me, I was  going to stay another nite, but if i cant swim then its over. However i did managed to get some awesome shells.

Now I really thoughts the blokes could have been  pulling ours leg, (so not to scare the fish away) well this morning I got up and went for a walk to give my legs a work out and i knew more shells would be up, but  saw the coolest things, lots of dead baby sharks, I mean they were sooo tiny u could cuddle it like a teddy, but they seagulls has already got to them, i did take a pic because they were sooo tiny, gross i know but sooo cool, i didn't think they were sooo little born.

After that I was convince they were not pulling my leg, but it was time for a another leg to Broome,
Now I am pretty sure that the whole of Australia will be blessed with my holy wee, and so is my legs, Now the pit toilets around the roads are disgusting so I jsut you know Squat, but I have to time my self so no other cars see me and the wind is windy so it splashes onto my legs, sooo hard sometimes. But today I was like right Quick do the dahs, but soon a car was coming I was quick finish wee hurry, but nope I had to holt and pretend I was looking at my Tyre Jumped into the car and GO GO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment