vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, September 18, 2011

K-Town

get ya big toys, bank accounts full and welcome to Karratha, OMG as I was driving into the town and passing hte gass plants and mining roads my mouth was wide open with amazement and their lil accomodation.. then as I drove into town my mouth dropped even furher, Big boats, flash houses its was off the chain.
 I got the Karratha a day early to catch up with some old friends from Alice days, Katy and Tristan, but seemed to forgot we met in Alice and I was his wing  women in him getting together, But i quickly reminded him, But it was great to see them and I crashed their farewell party too which was fun filled full of shots
Starting the party off with Jelly Shots, and more jelly shots, Cow boys, Jelly Shots, Squashed frogs, Punch n lots of it, then a yager bomb... = I hit the wall and crashed n burned with my hangover not until last sat arvo...
I crashed at katy n tristan place as this was their final days in K-town before heading to hobart (Chilly dog) But it was sooo good to see them and catch up after 3 years. But it was their time to leave their house and I was off to find a caravan park that is a little in my price range.

I headed to Dampier and got a sweet lil place on the beach for 24 bucks a nite, compared to 45-50bucks its was gold. So I set up and have just chilled for the last few days, However I did go and see RED DOG.....  and went for a 1hr walk and 1kr bike ride, my ass is getting larger in size from all the driving and chillaxing I am doing.

So If u want to make some cash its Pilbara is the place to be, BOOMING BOOM BOOM!! money everywhere, but due to rental being so expenisve, all the shops and retailers have house to accomdate the staff which is pretty cool, just like my times on buller. But if ur in the mining game ur pretty sweet.
I just cant  get over the coin flying around up here. It is a pretty amazin place though, ruggered country meets the ocean, i really love our country.

So as wel know how bloody red n characol I got the other day... then next stage is hte itchyness of ur skin getting ready to peel, and I must say getting the itch in Kmart was not cool and I am sporting a thousands ant bites and look werid because my hand was up my dress having a real scratch (on the side of my legs not near my bum) But itchy mumma,

Well tomz sees me set on the road again, another 3days of driving to get to broomeoits, but before then Port hedland to catch up with some gurlies from skool.... lets the good times role...

Just like I think i said early in my trip, this  trip is all about reconnecting with friends from the past and re igniting the friendship and making new friends along the way..

No comments:

Post a Comment