vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

day 2: Ceduna to Mundabrilla

Well today was the day that I would actually make it onto the Nulla,
After a eventful night in Ceduna  with fireworks and lots of rain, it was time to  hit the road again..

Today was about 560km, and OMG yes the road is long n straight n boring, however I did make myself entertained with my day dreaming coming back sorry guys those who know 'Gorge' has not come back, ever since that stony passion  pop afternoon he has never come back. (another day for that story)
Now before I hit the nulla stories, Vinny met his triplets. for the first time since I have left I saw 2 other Flite jayco's OMG I was a bit stoked, and so were the other couples, lol I did meet a lovely couple from Queensland that gave me some tips along the way.

Well as my singing grew old (i really was tired of listening to me toned deaf voice) and swearing at all the car and trucks that would not wave I started day dreaming  today day dreaming was falling in love and getting married at my 30th I even had a black tie theme party in a big marquee as I do like to have a party which then saw me surprising everyone to sit in a garden for the ceremony... that soon stopped when I saw a bra blowing in the trees, made me think if that where my 2 went from newcastle

I was not going to run out of fuel today so every station that was under 1.90 I put a few bucks in here and there, got to the boarder and had to raise  up vinny for Quaatine check.. I just don't get it, i come n leave NSW  to Queensland but there is not station to stop and do a search.. HELLO SAME COUNTRY  different station.

After I crossed the boarder I gained 2hrs and it was like 2pm, so I thought to myself lets just do another 60km to the next town, but lil did I think, but as soon as I passed Eluca no phone service and my lil budget was sitting in another account that I was needing to transfer money... 'heart attack' but 50cents got me a phone call to CBA and transfer funds lol another pfftttt.

I stayed at this roadhouse which OMG something u get out of the movies in the middle of bumfuck, but my  another fellow travellers were lovely but that Westley wind was blowing a gale.

No comments:

Post a Comment