vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

day 4: Fraser range to Cape Le Grand National Park

Well today we were all feeling sorry for ourseleves as last nite was toasty of warm fires n more wine.

But I was off and it was time to hit the road again, a couple kate and patrick had a lil boy Gus who was 2 we all got to feed the lambies, but lil Gus had the call of the day as soon as he saw the lamb he yells 'LOOK CAMELS!!!' bahaha priceless

It was a late start but I was off and trotting along, no day dreaming as someone was too dusty and the drive to esperance which should have been short turned out to be long as I was sleeping on the side of the road every 1hr... But noneless I made it to esperance got some food supplies and headed bush

After 3days of no repcetion my phone was off tap, but as I was heading to Cape Le grand national park my phone service would be gone again.. It was late monday when I arrived and the weather was not great, but the water and sand looked amazing I set up camp, and so did another couple which I had a cuppa with. As we were all gonig to brave the weather out..

1 comment: