vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time

Time is a word to me, which is nearly as powerful as the word Love.
Time is defined as the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another..

Some people think I have too much time on my hands and due take my vivid daydreams and lack of human contact. Which I dont think is the case. Many of us don't spend enough time on our owns to get to really know ourself. Which I am doing, We are too busy worrying about being a alone and running out of time, that we dont stop and enjoy the moment of the current time.

Time is a word used for anything really, excuses, setting dates for things,  our fear etc.... I think u all get my drift.

To me I have learnt that our life is not here for ever and our time does run out, but why not make the most of our time that we have and enjoy life.  I am starting to tstop making those excuses related to time and making the time to do those things.

Its funny because I never thought of the word 'time' could be so meaningful and powerful as the word 'love'. But it is if u really think about it. 

I beleive I have started using my time better and I using it to do the things I want to do before time runs out. 
Some one asked me the other day 'if I  was bored yet?' Now how could one answer that without giving a smart answer. so I did not reply. My life is not boring, we choose the things we do in life and if that makes us bored then we need to change them. I was bored in coffs harbour and this is why I am doing this adventure. The only time I was bored is driving a 90mile straight road on my own (and u can only sing, talk to urself and day dream soo much)  So I am not bored because I am using this time to explore and see knew things that make  my life smile and shine. 

I know dont how many people read this blog, but please still enjoy the time u do to  reading this, but also think about the other things that u wish to do in life and start doing them before that time is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment