vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vinny the Boozey Van

Well after 10days of adventure 6spent driving from a to z, weeing on my self 2 twice because of the wind on the nulla, nearly loosing the fuel game, after 3040.2km, massive amounts of singing, getting drunk  @ farm station, getting smashed on a wine tour  and being high on sugar for 10days and turning vinny into a boozy van I have made it to bunbury.

Yes the driving was hell but I have ticked it off the to do list and feel in love with southern coast of W.A busselton and yalligunup (not sure if that how u spell it) and just the sunsets are amazing.

So I am setting up for my 2 weeks in bunbury and learnt that I  have come to my true sense and turned vinny into a boozy van with 4 bottles of wine  3 bottles of passion pop, and newly bought shot glass (note to self: dont buy things when smashed on a wine tour, u forget till the next day)

Yesterday saw me going on a Wine tour with BUSHTUCKER TOURS, omg is highly recommended had a great day, step out of the comfort zone again as u do, with going on it along, but at the end of the day we were all friends and giggling n carrying on, did not realise how drunk I was till  hung over kicked in @ 2pm this morning..... ouchy.... but today was another smll drive to bunbury as I come back to reality as I have to work tomz. I WILL GO TO THE RIGHT OFFICE!!!

Only 2 weeks then its perth bound... wow how time is going fast, staying at a caravan park opposite the beach which will get my morning walk before i ride my bike to work, as its short as coin on fueloits....

After the 10days I have enjoyed every moment of it and cant wait till I hit the Kimberley's lol

No comments:

Post a Comment