vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Feel the fear and Thrive off it

Well so I have been a bit deep of late with the word TIME  which leads me to my next 'deep' moment when it comes to FEAR

Fear is defined as a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid.  (Great Answer )

Well we can not escape the feeling as its in all of us whether we want to admit it. Now my trip is been all about fear, fear of having to change a tyre, fear of getting robbed, fear crash,  fear of being lonely, fear fear fear I could bla bla all day, however I use theses emotions of fear to  thrive and reach my goals.
Everyday I wake up and am grateful the what I am doing, but something insides me wants more is it me being greedy to want more. No not really, is because I know I can reach for more and I have a whole lot more to give the everything I do. But there that Fear factor of the unknown....

People tell me all the time that I am brave and travelling on my own, and they openly admit they would never have the balls to do it. But when someone tells me I am so used to being life the way it is atm, and I just go with it. We all need to use FEAR of things to our advantage as it will create opportunity for better ourselves.
I will be honest my big fear is being open with feelings, I am pretty open in my life but when the word Feelings come into play PER-ching-- I am gonnnneeee, But (so many buts) I am learning to deal with the 'fear' and use it to thrive in my life.

My Next fear is Perth bound... we shall just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment