vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

day 3: Mundabrilla to Fraser range station

I woke to the sunrise which was amazing as my 'bodyclock' was saying u have slept in which it was only 5.30 W.A time. But today was another long day of Driving.. something different, I was driving into the headwind so my 80km/hr will be just nice.

Now ur in the middle of bum fuck (that wat its called from now on) and you are at a road house that sells fews and the next one is like 200km away can some please tell me why they will not have air to pump ur tyres up ? Go figure.

Big tez has not been the same since he nearly rang out of juice So i gave him treat of Oil which gave me a bit more of a tug tug. Today's drive was a bit more eventful. I went up a hill and even round a corner.

Yesterday I had found 6 new but old cd's i put into the player but that soon lost its charm and my singing over not getting any better, so the day dreaming started again (mind u I was driving another 600km of straightness) today I was in special undercover work for a massive drug bust. I was hiding out chilling in sawtell when the 'mob came looking for me, and I was at my waterhole 'sawty pub' which turned in a open fire war zones, trying not to blow my cover shooting the badies to do a drop off secret location......

Well relaity someone need fuel, so I been doing drive bys to see how much fuel is at each station worst I saw today was $2.01 OMG killing me arent u, keep on driving boys....

Well I stopped at a place called cocklebidedie and  'Big Tez, Vinny the Van, Hannah Pineapple' was giving a certificate saying we have driven across the nulla, the boys did good but still more driving..

Now if u ever see a sign on the nulla that say 'Blowhole' stop and read the sign before driving because retards like my sef drove around in 4wd with vinny in tow looking for this 'blowhole' I ended up back east of the blowhole turn off  grrrrr!!!! So I went back and read the sign and OMG  it was 2metres from the bloody highway, loser that I am was thinking it was on the ocean (not really many ppl would think that)

I stopped at another servo I was out of chocolate, chewy n lollies, the music was killing me (heard it a thousand times) as I was sending a tex to via payphone to mother to say I am still alive, I talked to this chick about which direction she was going.. did not think anything of and keep driving... All day this I load  kept over taking me and we were waving each other on and as I got to Fraser range station they had pulled up on front of me.

Whoever travels the nulla MUST stay at FRASER RANGE STATION (best so far)
Well the 2 girls Phebie and Angela were driving across to Perth as well, and on a massive road trip too, we were al in the camp kitchen at there was a fire and it was all stoked up and very  warm n cosy, the girls had the red wine going and before long we were all maggot talking shit and sharing stories with another 2 couples, it was like 11am freezing outside and we all had a big drive to do, we called it a  night...

Bloody great time a Fraser range we feed the lambies and just a great place to stay. the girls decided to stay on another night,

No comments:

Post a Comment