vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lucky Bay

So for the last 2 days I have just chillaxed in the middle of nowhere in a national park at a placed called Lucky Bay, now another palce of histroy where Matthew flinders ancored as it was sheltered..

This spot in summer would a gold mind for swimming n camping, just amazing as the sun was out for a bit, I got my backpack packed for of goodies n lunch and off I was, I walked along the beach for good 2km walk maybe more, then it was up n over the mt to check out the other side... now I was sun back when walking dont let ur white white belly in the sunshine, it does get pink lol
But the weather weather was turning for the not so good, and I had already walked in rain n got soaked up so I sat n had my lunch and enjoy the peacfulness of natural beauty its just amazing, then I head back down the mt through the running waterfall and then had afternnoon tea at the base of the mt on the rocks as the waves were crashing

Back along the beach exploring in the seaweed finding lots of rope n fishing line and i even picked up  a fishing knife for when I Start that fishing.. lol 

Made it back to camp and my body still all out of wack I found myself sound asleep at 7.30pm and this morning it was pissing down and I was all wet n just wanted a hot shower n to chilax a bit more, so here I am hot showered up, shaven legs, (needed to feel lady like), washed hair (feel sexy) and dry bed and cuppa tea did the trick... 

Tomz will see me on another big let to Albany, nearly at my final destination.............

No comments:

Post a Comment