vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Vinny the Beauty Parlour

Vinny is open for business........

Pretty sure i mentioned this a while ago. Seeing how I am on such a budget I am manged to learn to wax myself, yup u name it I am waxing it... Well maybe not everything.

Vinny is a thriving lil business its a one man show. Great waxes, good company and plently of gossip and know one even bitches back its  great.

This way I save money, however there is one section of waxing I can not do, and I try but you know when u get all hot and stressy well yup thats me during this section and it is not good in letting the wax heat, so I end up cutting the wax off and just leave it... So I might not be open for many clients just yet... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment