vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sugar Sugar n more Sugar

Well I am starting to loose track of total time and the only way i know wat day it is because we lost big time.

My body is starting to hate me as all I am eating in the car is lollies, chocolate, n more lollies n chocolate, I even bought biscuts and apples to try and stop it all, but OMG I can understand why some truckies take drugs to keep them going... When ur on ur own and on a deadline, yes and when u say something outloud ur vocie sounds kinda werid because its been silent for sooooooooo long...

Well today was another long massive drive in the wet, lots of rain, just hope for some sunshine when i get to margaret river or bunbury, everything is getting wet n staying wet. Today was a bit of a shaky moment, water had wash the dirt away from the road so if u went off it, it was like going off a gutter and going  80km/hr it was not cool, if I was going any faster thing could have been a lot worse. and no I was not texing or on the phone I was eating a red snake Gotta love ur ALLANS LOLLIES..

But I did a drive by in Albany and my god I feel in love, even thoUgh it was wet, but I could see how amazing it would be in the summer or even jsut when it was not wet, tonite I found BIG 4 in denmark, massive place, from the front looks bit hows ya father, but on the other side, its green lush and the amenties are pretty schmick..

Another day tomz of lollies n more lollies and singing really should have bought some blank cd's today but I was more worried about buy new undies because I dont want to wash and I am all out. I have learnt I need more undies they gone missing and u can only wear the one lpair twice. Well tomz I am not sure of my location but it will be for 2 days and gonig to find myself a madd wine tour to loosy drunk before I hit reality of working life

No comments:

Post a Comment